Build leaders in a world of wanderers; discover ways to inspire millennial engagement beyond initial hiring and retain your employees.
- First impressions: How do you successfully engage and train an entry-level millennial?
- How to manage the growing cohort of “office nomads”
- Reframing expectations (career path, pace) without squashing the flame
- The key to successful leadership development programs
- What are companies doing to keep young hires engaged? How do you retain?
- Is the idea of working nine-to-five now an out-of-date concept?
- How do you engage and develop leaders in the organizational design process?
Jessica Coburn — Senior Underwriter & AVP, Gen Re
Gaurav Kapoor — Vice President, National Construction, Marsh & McLennan Companies
Justin Gress — Director of Strategic Operations (COO), XL Catlin Canada & North America
Kristin Coulombe, CHRL — Human Resources Director & Partner, Jones DesLauriers
Insurance Management Inc.