Forward-thinking insurance companies today take a multi-platform approach to their recruitment campaigns. In this session hear from key leaders on how they are developing to fulfil their talent requirements and spread the word about insurance.
- Best ways to recruit college graduates and young millennials; examples of success
- What is effective messaging to reach millennials?
- LinkedIn – beyond advertising…how to use talent mapping, tagging and Inmails during recruitment campaigns
- The virtual recruitment process – ensuring quality in a virtual environment
- Video – how to empower your people as ambassadors
- Employee referral programs – current best practice
Trevor Buttrum — Manager, Career Connections, The Insurance Institute of Canada
Katie Clifford — Director of HR, Berkley Canada
Stephen J. Mallory — President, Directors Global Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Tracy Garton — Vice President of Human Resources, CNA Canada