Today’s workplace often consists of multiple generations with varied expectations and communication styles. Learn how to thrive amidst generational differences, and take your company to the next level.
- What does an inclusive culture look like (for millennials and beyond)?
- Discover potential points of generational conflict and tactics to handle them
- How does communication style differ among generations? Why is it important?
- How do you turn generational differences into a strategic advantage for you and your organization?
- Why is it important to innovate in a way that keeps up with a changing culture?
- Designing processes for individually-focused work, collaborative work and team discussion
Andrew Cilinsky, B. Comm (Hons.) — Director of Financial Services & Regional Director of
Southern Alberta, Western Financial Group
Adam Cooper — Director of Human Resources, Aon Risk Solutions
Cindy Grant — Vice President of Human Resources, Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company
Sean Graham — President, Idea Insurance